Whats Your Opinion?

Hey guys read anything and everything you want, comment on anything. I'd love to know what you think. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Ill try to answer them the best i can.

Sunday, October 24, 2010

material culture.

In the U.S. people find so many little objects so important. For example having a cell phone is a must in the new age because so many people have the need to contact other poeple for school, work, and social aspects. I used my phone every day. I use it mostly for social aspects, but people in other contries are not as fortunate as us in America. Adults in other poor coutries don't even have food to feed their children and we're worried about if our cell phone is charged or not. I think we need to re-evalute what is really important to us and what are values are. There is a lot more things in the world that need attention. Try writing a family member a letter or a card once in a while, I'm sure you will find your newest pen pale to be someone thats been there all along.

No comments:

Post a Comment